Our project coordinator Mr.Fedele Colantuono from the University of Foggia will participate to the EIP-Agri workshop to increase syneries and share knowledge and SKIN results with like-minded initiatives, projects and thematic experts.
The overall aim of the workshop is to promote networking among people and projects dealing with innovation and adoption of new technologies in small farm and forestry holdings. This means to learn more about each other, find common issues, explore possibilities for collaboration and knowledge exchange.
The specific objectives of the workshop are:
- identifying common challenges
- exploring potential solutions to shared challenges
- exchanging good practices
- connecting participating projects
- promoting further cooperation between partners from different projects
Dowload the programme at the following link.